Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Friday, 7 August 2015

An Indeed Moment to Cherish!

It was a normal day, I was surfing my Facebook page. Suddenly a message blinked from one of the team members of Baggout.com  that they want to display my blog on their site in the category of Top Emotions and Feelings blogs of India. 

They said that,we have recently started a series on Top Blogs in India to honor the highest quality blogs running in India and let our users know of the same. Your blog "Apparition of M.I.N.E." has been selected as one of the 13 Feeling and Emotions blogs in India by our editorial team and we are currently writing the piece which would be published on our website in a week's time.

 I appreciated the offer and agreed on it.

Yesterday evening I heard again from BAGGOUT team, mentioning that the post is now live on their website. It was an immense feeling when I saw the post Top 13 Feelings and Emotions blogs in India and my blogs name in the list.



I decided to pay my gratitude to the team that they considered me among the Top 13 bloggers of India. It is really a pleasure, when somebody recognize the work and efforts. One more feather added in my Blog's cap, and I am sure it will appraise me more to keep up the good work.

Thank you once again Baggout Team!

~Noopur~

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Noopur! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats buddy. You deserve it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will keep on submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete