Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

For the Last time!


Every time, I thought of Success
I failed!
I failed for 100 times!
I think even more than that

I learned to bear disappointment 
and a dishearten feeling,
that rule my mind all the time

Every one around, have lost there hope
in me..
and my dreams.
I thought to leave my Idea
something I've thought for years 

But,
Before leaving I wanted to try
One last time,wholeheartedly!
So that,
I never regret for it in future.

I tried once again!
..for the last time..
with fear ruling inside
and suffocation of losing it,this time

I got it!
I got it!
Something I have been looking for years
something that poked me in drear

I am happy that I tried
for the last time
and I am sure I will never regret for it
in future...



~Noopur~

16 comments:

  1. That was such a lovely read.. :)
    Kudos to your never give-up attitude :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for landing in here Geetika :)

      Delete
  2. Inspiring It is !! Keep going, Keep achieving....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely and exactly what I needed to read this morning, feeling disillusioned! But your poem had quite an uplifting effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad, If it helped you really :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting what we want is one thing, but handling the consequences of our success is another thing altogether! Everything comes at a price.

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very positive rhyme , Nupur! I am sure more doors to success are waiting too open for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your wishes sir :)

      Delete
  7. Good one Nupur..glad to have read an inspirational poem on my first visit to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation Leena :)

      Delete
  8. beautiful rhythm, honestly written....no words to praise you....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the soul reason to write this poem Abhishek.

      Delete
  9. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete