Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Monday, 21 July 2014

All my zest!!

We should always pay our gratitude for the things we are zest for, and I am great full to Blog Adda, giving a chance to express my feelings for them. There are many things in my life for which I feel Zest, but they asked me to mention any 5. So, here are the reasons I am Zest for……

1) My maternal grandfather: Who is no more in this world today, but he is somewhere in my memories. Without him I could have never understood what a father’s love is!!

He made me a confident and a brave girl. I miss the way he loved me, an unconditional love. A person who have never expected anything from me, but always poured his love on me. No one in this world has ever cared for me, the way he did. I am zest to God that he has blessed me with a beautiful relation.


2) My Blog: After coming in blogger world, I feel like a free bird. Free to fly in the sky of thoughts and express whatever I feel. I am great full to the people who follow me and encourage my little efforts every time. It’s a great space where I met many people and have made Friends. There are blogs who motivated me to write more, and sometimes I turned too emotional after reading all their stuffs. People in this world have lots of sadness, but blog is a space where they can express it and gain an enthusiasm to life this life happily.


3) Myself:I am zest to have myself. Though I have many flaws, still I love myself. And my love for myself doubles when people pour their love on me. The relations I live, the friendship I promised, the skills I have and there are lot of things I love. This is the first time in my life I am expressing my zest for myself. I hope my readers will not have a misinterpretation and will agree with me.


4) My pet: Yes I have a DOG, and I feel wonderful about it. Animals are always your companion and beautiful creature of God. I can play with my Dog for hours and regain my childhood. Because of my Dog, I get a feeling of safety whenever I am alone at home. I love the way my Dog listens me, whenever I sit beside and cry for silly things. Atleast there is someone in this world who can always be around to cheer me up.


5) Blogadda:I am really zest to write this post for you. And I am feeling amazing after expressing my emotions to those who mean a lot to me. Rarest are the times when you can go with the flow and express all the emotions out to the world, for everything you are zest about. Thanks a lot once again!!


~Noopur~
This post is writen for a contest Zest up your life in an assosiation of Tata Zest and Blog Adda

1 comment:

  1. Those are good points and Grandfathers are the best, and I too have been blessed to have my grandfather in my life ..

    all the best with the Zest :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete