Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Sunday, 22 June 2014

Muskurane ki wajah tum ho... :)

People in this world always smile for a reason. There is always somebody, or something around us, who makes us smile. Sometimes we don't even realize the reason behind our smiles, but we should always thank the reasons.



Yesterday night when I was listing this song, I started thinking about the reasons. Reasons behind my smile.. Reasons that cherishes me many times..All the faces started coming in my mind, those personalities who mean a lot in my life and I can not even assume my life without them.

My family..

My friends..

My achievements..

My pet..



So today I decided to thank everyone,and feel grateful about everything I have. People are asking me in reply that what happened to me today, but I am really feeling good after expressing them that

YES..........You are the reason to SMILE!!

But after them, there is something more. Things that are very important to me. I being a writer, always feel grateful towards my Diary as it is a big reason to smile. Whatever I am feeling I can pen down, and then post it on my blog.

So after diary I am grateful for my blog, as I can share my thoughts with my readers and they appreciate them if they find something good, and correct me if I make mistakes. And there are many more things in life I feel grateful about.



We all live our life and always complain about the bad experiences, we don't even fail to blame GOD for everything happening to us. But we never thank him about the good things, he blessed us with. We never thank those good things, for which we smile and feel wonderful. So try to thank them and believe me that you will feel awesome after it. The same way I am feeling today. And those people will turn more happier when you will express your heart to them. Remember....


“Love is not complete, untill you express it to the one you love.”


I did my part.. Now its your turn....!!

~NOOPUR~


25 comments:

  1. Life should we lived in a positive manner ... smile, laugh, enjoy and play :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true..i also want to express my gratitude towards you for being with me whenever I smile..:) and don't forget u r my alltime smiley whenever I need to cherish myself.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) you are right sometimes we forget to thank all those have put a smile on our face .. we should do it often ..

    take care and keep smiling :)

    Bikram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thats why I wrote this post to thank all of them :)

      Delete
  4. True that ...and I must say a very innovative post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful post, lovely thoughts; thanks much for my smile of the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very true Noopur, there are a million more reasons for us to be happy and count our blessings than feel lost. Thank you for making me smile and think of all that makes my life meaningful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy that I was able to do that :)

      Delete
  7. So beautifully expressed ~ gratitude is so important ~ always count your blessings & smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the reason, why I wrote this post :)

      Delete
  8. So beautifully expressed ~ gratitude is so important ~ always count your blessings & smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I am smiling after reading this post..! Thanks to you... :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome writing skill.....beautifully expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gratitude is something which keeps all burdens off our chest, Nupur:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks accepted :)

    Many thanks to you as well for spreading positivity :)

    ReplyDelete