Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Saturday, 21 June 2014

Have you retired from blogging?

Weird question asked by one of my blogger friend....

And I was blank..having no answers.

As there is no new post on my blog from months, his question was right. I replied him, that not actually but I will write a post soon. I gave him some excuses on the same time, explaining the reason why I am not writing these days. 
He replied : Not everyone in this world can pen down the inner emotions, so value the quality God have blessed you with.




His reply made me think and rethink again. Somewhere I was feeling good because of the quality but on the other hand I felt so bad because actually I have not wrote anything from a long time. Even I was unable to remember my last post at that time, and this is really a worst situation for a writer.

I was wondering from morning that what to write about?
And I felt shit, when a voice came from inside..... How to write? :(

Finally I decided to thank him in my new post, because if I love doing something I can not give excuses. And I am really feeling very good after writing this post.

Yes you were true when you said:



Thank you so much my friend. :)

~NOOPUR~

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back. a nice read indeed.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. कल 22/जून/2014 को आपकी पोस्ट का लिंक होगा http://nayi-purani-halchal.blogspot.in पर
    धन्यवाद !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waah ... kuchh to asar hua :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) so I guess we shud all ask the moment we dont see activity here :)

    how are you doing ...

    Bikram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha haha... That will be a good cure I guess :)

      Delete
  5. keep writing....writing is a therapy!

    ReplyDelete