Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Words would'nt be needed....




If you could've read it in my eyes
words wouldn't be needed
My eyes would've gave you deeper meanings,
and expressions with deeper feelings
Though blinking of my lashes would've distracted , a few
But you could've witnessed how my emotions flew....


If you could've read it in my eyes
words would'nt be needed
I could've never felt the necessity to pen down,
and could've never met a writer's crown
I never knew, how to write?
and words were never at my side...
Rhyming words together was not my cup of tea
The girl who play with words, was'nt me....

If you could've read it in my eyes
words would'nt be needed...

~Noopur~

18 comments:

  1. very nice lines filled with deep emotions..keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M glad that u visited here... thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Wow ... kya mast likha hai ... one of your bests that I have read :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is one of the best u found... m glad 2 write it :)

      Delete
    2. And I loved reading it yet again :-)

      Delete
  3. This strikes a chord and reminds me of these lines I wrote months back.

    "छोड़ दे लफ्जों का साहारा और बातें करें चुपचाप!
    मेरी आँखों में ही छुपे हैं मेरे ज़ज्बात!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. कल 05/12/2013 को आपकी पोस्ट का लिंक होगा http://nayi-purani-halchal.blogspot.in पर
    धन्यवाद!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya right ... if one can read :) congrets ..deep expression :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. breathtaking lines... u r going on the excellent way with this talent....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnk u so much my friend... this matters a lot to me :)

      Delete
  8. कल 31/01/2014 को आपकी पोस्ट का लिंक होगा http://nayi-purani-halchal.blogspot.in पर
    धन्यवाद !

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful and nice lines with great emotion...
    prathamprayaas.blogspot.in-

    ReplyDelete