Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Thursday, 14 November 2013

You to stay...



I needed u to stay
Stay beside me..

It is not that I can not hold myself
Or I wanted some support..
But I trusted you
Trust that I have somebody
On whom I can relay,

But you proved me wrong,
 Wrong once again..
I free you now
Free from my emotions..
Free from my life..

You can definately walk out
Out from my world
Out from my thoughts..

And I promise,
I ll make myself smile..and stand..

And I ll love myself again
More than ever and ever...


~NOOPUR~

4 comments:

  1. कल 15/11/2013 को आपकी पोस्ट का लिंक होगा http://nayi-purani-halchal.blogspot.in पर
    धन्यवाद!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the spirit..
    fight back and stand :)

    nice composition nopoor !!

    ReplyDelete