Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Platinum Day Of Love

My back resting on the door of my room, legs folded closer to me. My heart is full of anger and my mind is busy in recollecting the dilouges i exchanged with my hubby in the dispute we had some hours before. I hate such issues that turn into fights and then leave me thinking for hours. I don't know what he may be thinking, and if he is also angry to me. Though we have a strong bonding..the bonding that gets stronger each day, but such fights disturbs me a lot.


Thinking several thoughts I realised sombody is knocking the door. I got up to open it and here he is!! I dont have courage to look in his eyes else my tears will start rolling down my cheeks. He steped ahead and st ood for a moment, I looked up and got surprised with his smile. He dont want to fight more, he dont want to argue more. I can read his love for me in his eyes and I can die to see this miracle on his face. I did'nt spoke a single word and even he did'nt, we were just standing there eyes in eyes. I wanted to hug him and kiss him. My anger disappeared and I can do any thing for him this moment. And I felt his hand on my cheeks wiping out tears... the tears that came automatically. I love you!! he said...and i was smilling once again. He moved his hands from my cheeks to his pocket and took out something. Shining it is!! He took my hand in his hand and that ring is shining more on my ring finger. He kissed my hand along with that platinum ring and everything is perfect now.

P.S.
I dream to have this Platinum day of love..and this is my entry for indiblogger contest Platinum day of love

~Noopur~

4 comments:

  1. May God turn your dream into reality soon :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting married is not my plan right now :P

      Delete
  2. nice one all d best may ur dream come true. marrige is thing which never planned its happens keeo writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really a well written piece. Great work. all the best
    please read my post too
    http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=295492

    ReplyDelete