Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Hand in hand....

I turn once again
to witness you some more
And I realise..
You were also waiting for me to turn..
Our eyes exchange the feelings
and words remain silent

You are at one hand distance to me
But i feel.. you are many miles far...

Its harder for me to speak
but some how i made my efforts..
And before i could start
you keep your fingers on my lips..

'Silence speak more'... you say
and with your words
I get deeper meanings
And we turn more emotional,this way....

Its time to depart.. we realise
But I dont want to go anymore..
Atleast not this way...
And with this note..i decided to stay!!
To live with you..hand in hand
for life & lifetime.....


~Noopur~

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, do not depart, hold his hands and stay with him forever :-P

    ReplyDelete