Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Monday, 19 August 2013

And I Promise . . .



My eyes are blinking ...blinking...
My heart is beating...beating...

Beautiful i am..and the world around..
Charming is the air i feel...

My soul is singing...singing...
My mood is dancing...dancing...

Happier i am..and the same is my life...
Craziness is the way..i go..

Best and better I am becoming...
And ll b the same..I promise..

And I promise again... :)

~NOOPUR~

5 comments:

  1. in future group (where i worked in past), we take an oath that "every day in every way i am getting better and better"
    your post reminds me that.

    keep it up.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colors of the world become brighter and brighter and brighter with your mood becomes lighter and lighter and lighter,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!

    ReplyDelete