Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Saturday, 17 August 2013

After a long time....

I was wondering some days before, since how long I have'nt wrote anything. And then I noticed that how inactive I became this days....
Not only on my blog but also on the social sites. Its been a long time even I have not visited any other blogs and its harder to find my name in the comment box....

I felt wiered for myself. This might be the longest time I was apart from my blog and didnt had any conversation.

But now i want to talk with you all again. It was really a bad time for me and my family as my maternal father suffered from cancer and thank God that it was on its initial stage... he is better now....And so i'am back here again to write... :)

Hope my viewers and followers still remember me :)

~NOOPUR~

9 comments:

  1. Hi ! I am first time visiting your blog and it's so good. Other good thing is you are going to resume blogging ! yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello...I too visited you yesterday for the first tym....
      happy to c u here...come again :)

      Delete
  2. जीवन लंबा होता है और कुछ न कुछ चलता रहता है इस जीवन में ... पर इन्सान जरूर वापस आता है पुरानी यादों के पीछे ... वेल्कोम बेक ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This happens with me many times.. I neglect my blog and then i feeel guilty and sad, write a couple of posts , publish it,, and then go back to the same solitude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I was feeling wiered till yesterdy...but nw m f9 :)

      Delete
  4. Welcome Back.
    keep posting :)


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm welcome back. hope your relative is good now. do write again keep writing. thanks for visited

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope your grandfather will b alright sooner.. welcome back!!!!! .. :-)

    ReplyDelete