Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Thursday, 4 July 2013

In my complete smile :)

From boring to busy
From lazy to scheduled...
Life has changed its colour once again
This time beautiful....

I can feel the change;
in peoples talk..
And the way they behave....

I'm more
Respected..
Noticed..
And concerned..

They call it my success
And cheers for my achievement...
There was something missing before
But now they find it complete...

I feel happy to see them satisfied;
And the happiness in there smile...
But there is still something;
Killing me inside...

And i can justify now that
"Success is never an hapiness
Untill you feel yourself satisfied"

There is still more to go
because this is not exactly the way
I wanted to see myself someday...

I've to walk alone some more miles;
Because its the reason that
There is still missing something in my complete smile.... :)

Noopur


16 comments:

  1. Super duper hit post nd so touch to me...!!! I am waiting fr this change in my life.. When.. Smile will complete...nd feel whay is success.. Nd about satisfaction it is diffrent thing fr diffrent people it is so diffrent...!!!.. Hope u got this level soon all d best keep writing...:):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a pleasure for me all the tym when somebody loves my lines..... thanx a ton!!

      Delete
  2. this post is what i feel to be like someday :) lots of positivty :) happy living Noopur !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm it is with all my positivity.... :)

      Delete
  3. "There is still something missing in my complete smile..."
    Beautiful :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've to walk alone some more miles;
    Because its the reason that
    There is still missing something in my complete smile....
    superlike... beautiful lines... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. miles to go dear..
    many more :)

    and I knw that missing piece in that smile of yours is temporary !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your believe in me values a lot....thnx sweets....

      Delete
  6. "Success is never a happiness until you feel yourself satisfied"
    that line touched my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  7. its journey not the destination...
    its beginning not the end...
    face changes.. behave changes..
    change is the only thing that remain constant in the life... learn from the past..
    plan for the future....
    Wish you all the best......@@@@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I understand....
      Thanks for being with me all the time :)

      Delete