Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Friday, 21 June 2013

I know you are there...

In the skies...
In the air...
I can feel ur essence everywhere....

In the oceans...
In the waves...
I can see your shining face there...

The more I think..
The more my eyes blink..

Because i know you are there...somewhere around..
Standing beside me..all the time.. :)

Noopur

13 comments:

  1. nice feelings with ultimate expression..:-):-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. constant support and embrace is something we always seek..
    sometimes it's right infront of our eyes and sometimes it's just there... hidden in background !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really yar...its a blessing to have someone behind you...

      Delete
  3. आपने लिखा....हमने पढ़ा
    और लोग भी पढ़ें;
    इसलिए कल 23/06/2013 को आपकी पोस्ट का लिंक होगा http://nayi-purani-halchal.blogspot.in पर
    आप भी देख लीजिएगा एक नज़र ....
    धन्यवाद!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nyc1... Feelings is.. So fresh nd true... Keep writing and visiting...

    ReplyDelete