Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Thank God!!

Its been a long long time.... was not able to access my blog...
It was a heart sick feeling and i can really not express what I felt..its nearly a month and Omg!!

But Thank God its completely fine now....

And I'm here with a post...a bit sad but emotional!!


They told me to come there,
And I was not so aware. . .

My face with a smile,
For all the laughs in a while. . .

I just gave them my heart,
All the things keeping apart. . .

The memories of my life,
And hard moments with a dive. . .

I loved them like a mad,
And believed with all my faith. . .

Their remembrance in every heart beat,
A world so neat. . .

They stay in my emotions,
And create my own notations. . .

Beside their all lies,
Still I closed my eyes. . .

They told to step ahead,
And I lost in their shed. . .

What was my mistake just say??
And with the question I moved away. . .



~Noopur~

12 comments:

  1. I am glad you can access your blog finally :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see again on blog....come frequently ...

    अक्रसर जिन गलियों में आते जाते रहते हैं
    उनकों को यूं भूलना अच्छा नहीं होता....
    इन्हीं जानी-पहचानी राहों के किनारे पर दीवारें होतीं हैं
    रोहित जहां अक्सर हमारे अहसासों के टुकडे टंगे होते हैं...

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful poem.....one of the best on your blog.

    try to record it in your voice and it will become more beautiful :)


    Have A Good Time Noopur Ji.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back !!
    loved the concluding lines..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back. Happy you come back with a bang.

    ReplyDelete

  6. दिनांक 07/03/2013 को आपकी यह पोस्ट http://nayi-purani-halchal.blogspot.in पर लिंक की जा रही हैं.आपकी प्रतिक्रिया का स्वागत है .
    धन्यवाद!

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back. post is super one keep writing and keep visiting my blog thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. with a smile to see your blog..Noopur all the Best..Keep smiling& writing..GOD<3U

    ReplyDelete
  9. Noopur, you've been awarded. :)

    http://sushmit-rivendell.blogspot.in/2013/03/awards-and-rewards.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a nice poetic weave Noopur!

    ReplyDelete