Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

“Beautiful ends to your beautiful braids”

 Whenever I think of my hair braids,
It reminds me my school days!!

When my granny used to make a French plait,
And it used to end at my waist!!

My mom always cared,
If my hairs impaired!!

I loved to swing my hair tail,
And my classmates pulled it here and there!!

Everyone was impressed with my long tail,
And in styling it, I never failed!!

Have a treatment at Sundays,
And cure them with pollution and sun rays!!

This is the secret to have,
“Beautiful ends to your beautiful braids”

This is my entry for Dove Hair therapy contest, On Indiblogger.

Link to the contest

~NOOPUR~

8 comments:

  1. Lovely story of your braids :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE STORY OF HAIR GOOD WRITING HAPPY WOMEN DAY PLZ READ MY POST @ http://cajitendrajain.blogspot.in/2013/03/woman.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  3. greaatttt :) :) good luck sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good one... :)
    big long hairs.. who doesn't want :P

    ReplyDelete