Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Saturday, 9 February 2013

L.O.V.E. ♥ ♥



With the one, I can walk for miles...
Without getting tired and pleasant smiles!!

What is LOVE??
I wonder sometimes?

Is that the same, many books have defined??
Or it is something, that can't be defined??

If my heart could beat that fast??
And a flood of feelings, that vast!!

Could someone be really in my eyes every time??
And, could make me sing anytime??

In the ocean of emotions,
I wish I could flow. . .

In the sky of Love,
I wish I could fly. . .

In the rains .. dancing on my toes..
At the peak of happiness off course!! 

The same I wanna feel..
Because I know, LOVE heals .. ♥ ♥

~NOOPUR~

16 comments:

  1. what is love ??
    I wonder all the time :P

    ReplyDelete

  2. दिनांक 10/02/2013 को आपकी यह पोस्ट http://nayi-purani-halchal.blogspot.in पर लिंक की जा रही हैं.आपकी प्रतिक्रिया का स्वागत है .
    धन्यवाद!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess the movies to a great extent do express all about love, and the feelings and emotions in that . So did your poem :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is expressed before some where... but still you express it again to show your emotions!!

      Delete
  4. a wonderfully written poem Noopur.

    and the concluding line was just awesome.

    Because I know,love heals.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the season of love and everyone is busy planning special ways to make their Valentine's Day memorable. Check out personalized photo calendars & t-shirts on http://www.facebook.com/VistaprintIndia that will have your special one appreciating your thoughtfulness. And if you like our FB page, consider a Flat 25% OFF as our Valentine's gift to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm.. Nice words... Expressed love nicely... Keep writing and visiting

    ReplyDelete