Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Thursday, 7 February 2013

Liebster Award - A moment to cherish

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fxDX743hEqQ/UOBtEu3FbFI/AAAAAAAAAc4/FA8mhOwyBzQ/s1600/liebsterimageaward1.png

What does Liebster mean?
Going by the denotation of its German roots it means Beloved, Boyfriend, Sweetheart & Dearest. 



What is Liebster blog award?
In the context of blog writing, it means giving the honor to the most preferred or best loved blog/bloggers.

 
Why is Liebster award given?
Liebster Blog Award is an Award that is given by the blogging community to new upcoming and deserving bloggers , (As per the rules set up by the blogging community at large, This award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers) in acknowledgment of the good articles and posts they have written. In presenting a fellow blogger with the reward, the nominee is encouraging him/her to continue creating interesting and inspiring posts… And therefore it is also a motivational Award.

Acknowledgment:
At the start of this month I was pleasantly surprised by Anjan Roy and Deepak Kripal
who nominated me for Liebster award.
It’s the time I should express my heartiest gratitude to the author of Anjan Roy's vision-Imagination...!!!  and The original poetry . Continuing with the thanksgiving, wish you this year bestows you with profound heights to both you and your writing. 

There are few rules for receiving and passing on this nomination further:
  1. Kindly thank the person who nominated you and acknowledge him/her by mentioning their blog link for the same.
  2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
  3. Answer the Questions that the nominator sets for you + create 11 Questions for the people you have nominated
  4. Choose 11 deserving bloggers and link them in your post
  5. Go to their blog and inform them about this by commenting on one of their posts.
  6. Don’t tag back the person who mentioned you.

 First i will be answering the questionnaire that Anjan Roy raised after nominating me.

1) One thing about your personality that you hate the most? - I am very talkative.

 

2) If given a chance to go back into your past…Name one thing you would change in your life. - Definitely its the failure of my dream, that I am not the one I wanted to be some years before.

 

3) If you were given just a day to live what’s the first thing you will do? - I'll meet my loved ones for the last time and would donate my diary (on which I write mu poems) to my best friend.

 

4) What do you prefer the most Love or Friendship… please cite the reason? - Definitely friendship, because I believe one can not be your lover until he is your good friend.  

 

5) Name one characteristics of a person which will enable you to judge him/her (in terms of good or bad)? - Well, one can be judged by his behavior to others.

 

6) What’s the one thing that makes you smile? - I don't need a reason to smile, this is that one thing I do most of the times.  

 

7) If you were born again what would you want to be? - Surely, A dancer cum writer. 

 

8) Will you want to spend all your life with someone who likes to be with you but doesn’t love you or someone who loves you but for some reasons ignores you? - Yes, without any doubt.

 

9) Most dreaded dream that you don’t want to come true? - My marriage :D

 

10) What Life means to you in not more than 5 words.- Love of my loved ones. 

 

11) Name the most inspiring blog that you came across of late.- Its Jo mera man kahe

 

And now i will be answering the questionnaire that Deepak Kripal raised after nominating me.

1. Name you will choose for yourself if you are given an opportunity to change your name? - Geet 

2. What can you die for, if anything? - Music

3. Who is your idol? - My Maternal Uncle

4. What will you do if you get to know that there is no God? - I'll still worship, because I badly believe.

5. One thing you wish to change in yourself? - My endless talks. :D

6. Your idea of perfect date? - Just be yourself, don't showoff. 

7. What is your passion? - One and only MUSIC.
8. Can love happen more than once? - Well I don't think so!!

9. First thing you will do if you become God for one day?- I'll change the mentality of all those people who don't respect girls and women.

10. Your favorite blog? - I already mentioned.

11. The reason you write? - The same for what I live "My Soul".
The bloggers I nominate for the award are-
 

 4. Jay Singh

 7. Sri Valli

11. Saru singhal  

My Questionnaire for those I nominated:

1. If given a chance to be invisible, what will you do?
2. What does your blog means to you?
3. Person you admire?
4. Which is the most embarrassing moment of your life? 

5. If you have to choose a co-author for your blog, to whom will you give this opportunity?

6. One Dream you ever want to come true?

7. What do you feel about my blog?

8. What is that first thing that come in your mind when you read my blog?

9. If given a chance to make a wish that will surely come true...what will be that?

10.  Which is my blog post you like the most and why?

11. If you want to give credits to a person for whatever you are today,to whom you will give and why?

And at last I end here...by saying all of you CHEERS!!

~NOOPUR~

23 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS NOOPUR!!!!!

    ANU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx a lot...and hope you found your name on the blog post... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS friend. :)

    You deserve every bit of it. This is just the beginning. My best wishes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Noopur, and a huge thanks for considering me for this honor!May your blog grow by leaps and bounds and prosper :)You made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx a ton for all your blessings....

      Delete
  5. Congratulations dear and 'Geet' is a sweet name. If given an option even I will consider it. BTW, you dread it or not, marriage is most likely thing in life and it is bliss provided find someone compatible. Thanks a ton for the award. :)

    Cheers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll think on your advice...and cheers my friend!!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations; and thanks for nominating me! Will do the tag soon!

    I am 94 posts up, I think it should be my 100th post, what say?

    www.anucreations.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure anupama...would wait to read ur replies :)

      Delete
  7. Nice answers...i would have written something similar...!!!

    And yes...this is just the starting...floodgates have opened...you keep up doing the good work...much more accolades are to fall in your way...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Noopur,

    Firstly, heartiest congratulations on winning this Liebster award, you truly deserve this, for all the wonderful content that you produce.
    Talkative, huh? So, how do the people around you tackle this habit of yours? How do you tackle this habit? :p

    Thank you very much for passing this award to me. That's a lovely gesture from your end. :) :)

    Regards

    Jay
    My Blog | My Entry to Indiblogger Get Published

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont ask how do i manage :D its quite difficult :P

      Delete
  9. hey coming straight from Anupama's blog and glad to know more about u.
    I am doing UBC Challenge and do have a look if u have time.
    http://vishal-newkidontheblock.blogspot.com/2014/07/an-orkut-love-story-chapter-18.html

    ReplyDelete