Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Monday, 21 January 2013

"Me & MUSIC" ♪♫♪♫


At the end of a shiny day,,

I wish to walk on a lonely way. . .


Whole street covered with fallen leaves,,

And a touch of beautiful breeze. . .


The street ends at a lake,,

A world with no hate. . .


A tree behind,,

With a peace in mind. . .


A soft music of birds,,

An explanation with no words. . .


Rest everything so quite,,

With a sunset at some height. . .


Slowly the moon shines,,

With some stars looking fine. . .


A way to my dreams,,

And no place for screams. . .


Where I find only “ME”,,

With my "MUSIC" as my hearts key…!!! 


Noopur
P.S. :- This is one of my another posts copied from the blog of my Co-Author

15 comments:

  1. Something that everyone would long for, music and solitude :) beautiful Noopur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading the poem itself can spread peace and relief in our minds..
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear that...that's the main motto of my every post...

      Delete
  3. Music binds us to our souls ... well done !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a utopian world which we all dream of, yet sadly, a world which is far from the one in which we live today. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though we cant get...but still we can be happy by our imaginations... :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete