Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Monday, 17 December 2012

The Secret Follower!!

Our world surrounds with different mentalities... different opinions!!

Definitely a few love us from the bottom of their heart, they care for us to that extent we could never know. They believe in us more than one self, and though they have done this for us in-numerous times but never expressed.... There words expresses the true felling in their heart... and hats off to those personalities.

But every coin has two faces, if one is good definitely the other would be bad!!

I'm talking about those personalities, who have a true belief in us!!
You might be thinking, of what I'm talking about??
But if I'm wrong... then there are some questions arose in my mind... 
If people hate us?? 
If they think we are mad?? 
If they don't believe in us??
Then why do they keep on talking about us??



I mean if one is your opponent, how can the one keep an eye upon you all the time??
What you are doing, what you are not??

I guess,, Such kind of people are actually not the one who don't believe in you. The truth is they have such a strong belief in you that your loved ones do not have??
I can justify myself by saying, that they have full faith in our ideas, that is the only reason why they keep on comparing themselves with us. Our single step drop an effect on them, they keep following us. They start working in the same manner, we use to work.

Then why do they talk,behind our back??
Why do they keep on discussing about us??
And why cant they resist themselves,, by letting the world know, what we are doing these days?



The reason is simple... Because they are the true follower, who follow you secretly!!
Knowingly or unknowingly,, they want to become like us, that's why we always have a strong impact in their lives. But they can not digest the fact, that they are really not like us. 
They start complaining, and deny on our every deed.
But they are the true prompters, because they keep on promoting us with every time they talk with someone!! :D :D

I wanna thank them, by dedicating this post.... and feeling good after sharing this to my readers. Because definitely all of us, have A SECRET FOLLOWER behind us.

~NOOPUR~

26 comments:

  1. Ya thats true...
    Awesome explanation hats off noopur.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya thats true...
    Awesome explanation hats off noopur.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You analysed and presented it so accurately ... good one !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was worthy for me, if you found it accurate... :)

      Delete
  4. hmmmmmmmmm I would love to meet my secret followers for sure that is IF I have one :)

    lovely analysis


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Hhahahha :P
      May you dont have any... :D

      Delete
  5. True!! As they say, don't feel bad if somebody is jealous of you! They see something in you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a good observation :) I probably had forgotten that :P Recently had one such experience when somebody was actually following me. Now I am taking pride for that, I must be worth more than him despite he being quite senior :P I am glad among the unknown faces, I have one such fan ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P Thats what I call a spirit!! :D
      Keep it up !! :P

      And thanks for sharing it here.....

      Delete
  7. Good one Noopur. I wonder if I have a 'secret follower'? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knowingly or unknowingly...everyone of us have...!!

      Delete
  8. hahaha..i m fully agree with you noopur......few year ago i too discover that i m very lucky ..people are talking about me, bad or good....i have many followers...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless you with more and more secret followers :)

      Delete
  9. Trying to get inspiration from others is fine, but trying to pull them down is not. There is a difference between rivalry and enmity. It's very difficult to judge rivals from enemies.

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Partly I agree... but you misunderstood what i mean to say...

      Delete
  10. awesomely written and very well narrated noopur :) :) kudos

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah you are right Mam :)
    very well written as always .

    keep it up.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  12. It would be great if we encounter them in person. That's a good analysis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But its quite impossible... that's why I gave the tittle.. "THE SECRET FOLLOWER"

      Delete