Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Thursday, 6 December 2012

Lines From A Friend's Diary....


This time lets us step back some years,and get 

into the precious time called 

"CHILDHOOD...."


This are the lines from my friend's diary....



Chocolates on the tree, blossoms on the sea.

I am wondering because everything was free.


Nature everywhere and rainbow above my 

head.

“Dance with me and play with me”, little 

Squirrel said.


I was still wondering, where am I?

Stars are on the ground and elephants can fly.


I was happy, as there was no school,

Tension of home work war no more, I was 

feeling very cool.


Now it was the time for lunch, I need

 chocolates to crunch.

Near me I saw a chocolate tree, I was happy as 

everything was free.


I kicked the tree so that chocolate would fall.

But it didn't happen as the tree was hard and 
tall.


I thought that the tree was haunted, but that 

was not what I wanted.


I opened my eyes Oh it was the Dream,

Like snatched from my mouth spoon full of ice 

cream.


I was kicking my brother’s knee not the 

chocolate tree,

I wish it could be real and I slept again as on 

the clock it was am 3.



~Noopur~

15 comments:

  1. beautifulllllllllll

    here is a lovely song for you to listen something on similar lines

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFgQya8qWFo

    Give a little time for the child within you,
    don’t be afraid to be young and free.
    Undo the locks and throw away the keys
    and take off your shoes and socks, and run you.
    La, la, la…

    Run through the meadow and scare up the milking cows
    Run down the beach kicking clouds of sand
    Walk a windy weather day, feel your face blow away
    Stop and listen: Love you.

    ...........................

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lovely suggestion....and the song is awesome.... thanks for attaching the link here...

      Delete
  2. Hey that was cute :) It brought my childhood memories back, and a smile on my face. Indeed childhood is the best period that realized its worth only later .. I still dream of chocolate trees, and I hope someday I land in Chocolaty world :) It perhaps wont come true, but at least it will keep some part of me always childish ! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy that this post brought smile on your face and i wish i could see that...and yeah the childhood is the best phase of life... and no matter how old a person is,one should not become old from the heart :)
      I appreciate that...

      Delete
  3. Truly very nice and mind-blowing post.

    Did you get a chance to check the website www.ezedcal.com/ta to manage editorial calendar easily for your blog and show your editorial calendar in your blog easily (optional)
    Thanks & Regards
    Malar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I cud turn the time wheel to get back to the time when the world was small yet very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are able to do that....please do it for me too :D

      Delete