Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Sunday, 16 December 2012

Committed!!

Aww...If any of you have predicted something wrong on reading the tittle of this post let me clear it first,, That's actually not a description of my status.




But it is something that make me think for a long-long hours at times. For every time .... any of my buddies get committed I feel that a part of me is now going to be lost. Its not like that I am worried of loosing the person, I believe "If somebody is mine, he / she will remain always... No matter whatever the conditions, time make us to face". But the thing is whenever somebody gets committed, they actually give all the rights to their partners and I guess that is quite natural. They spend time with each other and keep promising to be together always..... 
My thoughts strike in my mind again and again and I think of the times when we used to celebrate every small moment, but it is next to impossible to think of it again.... Although they are mine... I call them friends, but still I can say that a part of me that use to reside in my friend is now committed. 
Should I feel happy?? Or should I  complain? 
Coz. . . Either I accept it or not the truth is that I am one step down to the priority, I once had in their life.
Many of them will call me after reading this, many will make me understand... But I can deny on there explanations... And Below is the proof I have with me to favor myself....
Just before I started writing this post, I called one of my bestie...  
And the response i got is... The number you have dialed is currently busy,  Please stay on the line or call latter!! :D :D
And finally I disconnected!! :( :(

~NOOPUR~

19 comments:

  1. Things reciprocated with the time.

    very nice post.
    well written.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. We have to give the new couples that much time and liberty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. noopur partners are always first in priority list -don't get upset as you'll get committed ,you'll understand it :) :) stay positive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets c.... :D
      But thanks for letting me know that...

      Delete
  4. kya baat hai... track chnge krne ka irada hai kya :P
    nandini!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are apna to wahi track h yar... you know me well!! :)

      Delete
  5. but that is life ..

    but beleive me , as you have not forgotten all those little things , they too have not forgotten them for sure ..

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  6. with every change priorities change, but friends always remain forever, with time constraints and new found love, there may be a temporary disconnect, but after some time they are back to the same groove.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too hope for the same... and would wait for the day...

      Delete
  7. Nice write up but sad thought.....friends are always with us...life is divided into phases.......may be the phase in your life is still same but a little change in your friends phase of life is giving you this feeling....dont be upset.......freinds may get distracted but never lost.:-)

    Keep Smilin.....
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome for your wonderful thought... :)

      Delete
  8. Time changes everything..Friends are Friends always..But when one gets committed it does not mean Friends time is over..Do remember meeting friends is on regular basis while meeting loved one might not get possible regular its different if the couple is married..

    ReplyDelete
  9. In their life, you are as important as before..But the only thing is that someone become special in their life... so don't compare your friendship with their love..:)

    ReplyDelete