Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Sunday, 18 November 2012

You make it worth!!

The sky...

The rivers...

The flowers...

The rains...

The sunlight...

...................

The sickness...

The storms...

The thunders...

The darkness...

The blue light...

...................... 


They are part of our life... Either philosophical or practical, in both the ways they are equally distributed among all of us....

Its neither like.... Why me??

Nor as if.... only me??

We feel it as a curse...when all those things happens with us.... but its the same for everyone in some or another way!!
As the coin has two sides.... its sometimes heads....and sometimes tail!!



So be light hearten...be divine!!

Life is beautiful ... Its Up-to you, if you can make it worth!!

~Noopur~

10 comments:

  1. So beautifully said ... at times when I am in a problem I think why me? But then, who in this world is free of troubles? We should face problems with smile and emerge victorious :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U are right my friend....every problem has a solution :)

      Delete
  2. hmmmm
    nice philosophy.....
    :-)

    bless u dear

    anu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it seems to be....but a true fact....

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and meaningful words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Indeed Life is beautiful..

    and We should try to make it more beautiful ..


    Lovely thought mam..
    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete