Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Monday, 17 September 2012

The Essence Of First Red Rose... :)

17th Sept 2012.... :)

I am very happy today... I've gifted a RED ROSE to someone for the first time in life...
A true essence of love... care.. warmth...



What a beautiful feeling it was...when I bought that rose today while I was returning back home.
Deep red... with some shades at the outer side...

I've bought it for a special person,,The one who is the...

Mentor...

Creator...

Care Taker...

Supporter...

Lover...
 
My Mother... :)

Its her Birth day today....and I am glad to have her... 

Every time i need someone to understand....

Every time i am sad and week...

She is my best friend.. and I'm sure nobody had ever loved me in my entire life as much as she did!!
I am glad that I am her first child...and I pray for her health.. wealth and prosperity...


HAPPY BIRTH DAY..... MAA...

BE WITH ME AS YOU HAVE BEEN WITH ME....ALWAYS!!!

~NOOPUR~

14 comments:

  1. So cute ...
    My best wishes also ....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to to her
    beautiful flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww.....that was cute ....happy bday to her :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a very good poem.
    sorry to coming here late.
    Conway my best wishes and regards to Auntie ji.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone from her side... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many many happy returns of the day to your mum.. please do extend my regards to her ..

    HAPPY BIRHTDAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many many happy returns of the day to ur mum....
    Happy BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moms are the bestest ever friends..:) So cute and so sweet.. a belated birthday wish to Aunty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nyc post fr ma.. U r vry lucky.. Bcoz i think if ur parents are ur best frnd.. Then your lyf will b best...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm really lucky to have her.....

      Delete