Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Monday, 20 August 2012

THE SECRET – RHONDA BYRNE




Yesterday one of my friends gave me the novel. From months I’ve been thinking to read this fine piece but for some reasons I was unable…
I just turned happy @ the moment he gave me the book and thanked him for what he did…and late night I started reading….
What a fine piece!!
I realized the reason why so many of my colleagues were talking about this book and now it is very clear to me why they told me to read it…I just loved this master piece from the page one and the way everything is explained in it and so I decided to share it on my blog!!
There were many points that inspired me to share it with all my viewers….
It is not possible to write every fact in one post so I’ll post it in parts…without wasting my time Here I start…hope it will help you to achieve something and the facts you can utilize in your life. . 



Everything that's coming into your life you are attracting into your life. And its attracted to you by virtue of the images you are holding in your mind. It's what you are thinking. Whatever is going on in your mind you are attracting to you. You are the most powerful magnet in the universe! You contain a magnetic power within you that is more powerful than anything in the world, and this unfathomable magnetic power is emitted through your thoughts.

Our job as humans is to hold on to the thoughts of what we want, make it absolutely clear in our minds what we want, and form what we start to invoke one of the greatest laws in universe, and that's the law of attraction. You become what you think about most, but you also attract what you think about most.  - JOHN ASSARAF

Your thoughts create the frequency, they attract like things on that frequency, and they are broadcast back to you as your life pictures. If you want to change anything in your life, change the frequency by changing your thoughts.

Here's the problem. Most people are thinking about what they don't want, and they're wondering why it shows up over and over again. - JOHN ASSARAF 

To become aware of  your thoughts you can also set the attention, "I'm the master of my thoughts". Say it often, mediate on it, and as you hold to that intention, by the law of attraction you must become that.
When you are feeling down, did you know that you can change it in an instant?? Put on a beautiful piece of music, or start singing- that'll  change your emotion. Or think of something beautiful. Think of a baby or somebody that you truly love, and dwell on it. Really keep that thought in your mind. Block everything out but that thought. I guarantee you'll start to feel good. - BOB PROCTOR
  
Hope this thoughts will help you...I'll continue it in another post...and let me know by your comments if you liked the thoughts. 

~NOOPUR~

10 comments:

  1. awesome and practical thoughts yarr....
    lagta hai mujhe bhi ye novel purchase karna padegi

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems a good read.....

    so going for it!!!
    thanks noopur

    anu

    ReplyDelete
  3. i told u na this book has certain kind of magic in it !n m sure u must be flowing in dat magic !! quite a motivational n a book full of actual fact it is ....after reading ..must watch the movie !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice lines yaar.....
    going on

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had read this book its really vry impressive but its all about ur thoughts or positve thinking....aap jesa sochoge wesa hoga.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I've read it for more than 5 times already :)
    You should read the other two books of Rhonda Byrne; The Power & The Magic! Excellent!
    Thanks for visiting and leaving comment.. I'm following you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll surely read it.... and m damn excited for that :)

      Delete