Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Tuesday, 31 July 2012

The last day..!!




May it be the last day,,
To sleep in my grave today. . .
May everything get an end,,
And all my feelings disappear like sand. . .

It was not the wrong track,,
But, I can’t accept the fact. . .
It was the worst thing I’ve faced,,
I fell down from the height I raised. . .

It sounded so quite,,
But like a jerk in my life. . .
My soul has died,,
Where my GODsurvived. . .

It can not be finished,,
What I’ve heard in a minute. . .
Like a thunder it came,,
And took over everything, with my name. . .

Why they were prior to me??
Why I treated myself as enemy??
It was the punishment to my love. . .
B’coz I worshiped those….Who don’t deserve!!!

~NOOPUR~

16 comments:

  1. beautiful noopur......
    very well expressed!!!

    love-
    anu

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8 thoughts n expression n way of questioning ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @expression
    Thnx anu di...

    @swati
    Thnx...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so emotional expressions with beautiful words
    nice written :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well experssed. Quite emotional. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @SG
    Thnx for loving the poem. . .

    @yashwant ji
    Thnx

    @Prashant
    M glad tht it touched ur heart... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. कृपया मेरी नवीनतम पोस्ट पर पधारें , अपनी प्रतिक्रिया दें , आभारी होऊंगा .

    ReplyDelete
  8. @s.n. shukla...
    Ur welcome....

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the first time I am visiting your blog and I instantly became your follower ... your blog has a wonderful lay out, and this poem is really so deep and intense ... great work Noopur :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @green speck
    Thanx a lot........

    ReplyDelete