Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Thursday, 3 May 2012

ALONE IN MY WAY :( :(

I am going to be away,,
and 'll remain alone in my way......

Nobody seems to be there,,
Now with whom I'll share???

Will they remember me??
I just need a moment to see....

I'll be so lonely without them,,
why life is playing this game???

What's the mistake I've committed??
just the answer I needed...!!!!

Is there someone with me??
I just beg them at my knee....

Just a hand to care...
I don't know,, What is fare...

I've so many questions in my mind,,
At least,, one to be kind...

I think,, life is so cleaver...
I'll forget them never...

Will keep them in my heart,,
Let,, Everything be apart....

I'm like a seashore,,
Which will remain incomplete...I'm sure....!!!!!

Because,,

I'm going to be away,,
And will remain incomplete in my way....!!!!!



~ NOOPUR ~

19 comments:

  1. but ur poem is complete...
    it expressed every emotion of ur heart...
    bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @expression... thank's 4 understanding :)

    @prashat.... thanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminded me AKON's Song "Lonely"
    U r never alone ...
    everything around u is with u only
    the air,the sun,flowers,moon and the most importan the Almighty God ... nothing to worry

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jayesh
    I know I'm never alone mere bhai.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely Expressed!

    agreed with Anu (expression) ji too.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. @yashwant ji
    my pleasure ..... Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. कल 07/05/2012 को आपकी यह पोस्ट नयी पुरानी हलचल पर पर लिंक की गयी हैं.आपके सुझावों का स्वागत है .
    धन्यवाद!

    ReplyDelete
  8. सुन्दर भाव लेकर अपने अंदर के अहसास को बहुत खूबसूरती से बयाँ करती खूबसूरत रचना |

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Minakshi pant ji
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Life is a long journey, someone is required to share and care..... Keep on writing. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @रचना दीक्षित
    I know someone is needed... thanks 4 visiting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Noopur,your poem is sounding like sweet music emerging from ghungroos(noopurs).

    Thanks for sharing the beautiful expression.

    You are welcome on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Rakesh Kumar
    Thanks for relating it with my name.... :)
    u are most welcome...

    ReplyDelete
  14. The sense of incompleteness is intrinsically a beautiful urge for perfection. Anu di has rightly said, that your poem is complete and beautifully expressed! :) And thanks for your visit on Madhushaalaa! Keep penning down your thoughts...
    Best,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  15. @madhuresh
    It was my pleasure being there :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice work :) have a look at mine blog too whenever you get some time

    http://saurabhchawla2345.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Saurabh Chawla
    I've already visited you...this afternoon...anyways..thanks for stepping in here.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. oye kuch sabdo mai tune to paraya kar diya yarr
    well awesome written buddy

    ReplyDelete