Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

I was waiting for you there.........



I was waiting for you there. . .
So long, i stood...blinking my eyes
And searched everywhere...

Soon it started to rain
And i got some fear. . .
No one was there on the road
and the silence of nature, I can here. . .

 I think, my heart was stolen
And thought all the feelings I'll share. . .
I just believed ,, I was in Love
And to tell You it was a dare. . .

You told never
But I've heard ever. . .
My tears rolled on my cheeks
And emotions became like flare. . .

Not the whole world
But at least someone to care. . .
My feelings will change never
you are the only one I loved ever. . .

Throughout my life I'll be fare
And the way I love is rare. . .
The turn is till now in my eyes,,
Because for you I'm still waiting there. . .  :-( :-(

~NOOPUR~

8 comments:

  1. Not the whole world
    But at least someone to care. . .
    My feelings will change never
    you are the only one I loved ever. . .

    Beautiful lines!

    Very much Like it !

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. @yashwant ji....
    thanks for appreciating..... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet beautiful peom. In this kind of poems, expression/genuineness of feelings matter more than rhymes and the structure of the poem. Guess what... it reminded me of a poem that I wrote more than 4 years back.(http://struggleisthespiceoflife.blogspot.in/2008/06/poem-i-wrote.html Sorry for spamming :P :-) )

    Looks like you always write straight from the heart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ haresh patel
    It may be a coincidence dear that smhw it matched yours...but i've never been visited ur blog... dont say tha it has been spammed.... coz its truly mine... nyways thnx 4 d visit....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the rhymes you create in this poem ... full of love and musical vibration :-)

    ReplyDelete