Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Friday, 27 April 2012

ADIEU......♪♫♪♫

Many things to say....
Many to share...
But still not having the strength to dare...

Something that had stolen my sleep tonight. I thought, I would write many things when i started to write this post... But,, what to say??
What to express??
"Today is the last day of my college life. . . !!!"

For the first time I am having many things in my mind but still don't want to write anything ahead... I know this day too will get an end similar as this post is going to...

Many times i fought,,
Many times I laughed...
The day i cried,, 
And at times I lied...

Whom to regret??
Whom to say bbye??
Just recalling the day,,
When we just said hiiiii......!!!!!

I don't know what should I write to greet them,, to express that I'll never forget them... I still remember the first day, I stepped in college. New faces,,, new rules. . . The height to which I got bored and felt as if.. Really?? I'm in college??
But slowly we became friends.......................

The lessons I learned,,
And the mischievousness I've done...
The seasons we celebrated
And off course,, the lectures we bunked....

The words we promised,,
And, moment we cherished....
The food we theft,,
And struggled for the last bite left....

All the good and bad things we did together are poking me again & again. I'm feeling as if the sand I collected in this four years is slipping from my hand.........

The tears I smiled,
And the punishments I enjoyed...
For every time you people teased,,
Are surely the moments I'll miss...

Last day of college.. and before getting more emotional,, some last lines for them!!!

The last night studies,,
And standing in groups before some minutes of exam
The days are no more...
and,,the days are no more...

Soon,,
We will step in new lives
With dreams in our heart,,
Thousands of promises we will do
at the time we depart,,
but, everyone know
few of us will only a part.......... :( :(

All the best everyone,, I'll miss you a lot....

Every time when I'll need a laugh,,
And somebody to tease me again.
When I'll suffer in challenges of life,
I wish, I could have strike again. ;)

Love you everyone.........
MY CLASS, MY GROUP, MY GANG
WE PLAYED
WE LAUGHED
WE FOUGHT
WE CRIED TOGETHER


~NOOPUR~

24 comments:

  1. take these memories in ur backpack....
    :-)

    have a gr8 life ahead.
    anu

    ReplyDelete
  2. @expression
    thanks a lot...i dont knw how to face all ths :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pal bhar me pal bhar ki bate h,
    jo har pal yaad ayegi,
    aur pal bhar ki khusi dekar,...
    Pal bhar me rula jayegi
    kya batau is pal k bare me ,
    jo pal bhar k liye hi h,
    kash har ek pal me wo pal aa jate,
    aur har pal ki hasin bana jate....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice expressed!
    best wishes for your Happy Life out side the college.


    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mind blowing...............

    ReplyDelete
  6. best wishes for ur future............sb hamesa aas pas he rahna yaar................khi kho na jaaye

    ReplyDelete
  7. @jayesh
    Aap aur rula do....

    ReplyDelete
  8. @yashwant ji
    Thanx a lot.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. @sush
    ha sab sath hi he .....fikar not :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @sush
    ha sab sath hi he .....fikar not :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. “Separation”
    Is A Wound
    That
    No One Can “Heal”
    But
    “Remembrance”
    Is A Gift
    That
    No One Can “Steal”
    Keep Your Memories Intact forever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ afroz mansoori
    Thanx a lot sir....

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome yarr tu to rula kar hi manegi

    ReplyDelete
  15. @vinamra
    nai rula rahi.... par kya karu tum logo k liye ye lines to bnti h mere dosto :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. dosti v tumhi se,
    dusmani v tumhi se,
    jeena ki tammana v tumhi se,
    jaan dene ki tammana v tumhi pe,
    they are always be remembered....there love, there sentiments ,there isolation and there appreciation & motivation….(for my Ex Branch)
    never say Good Bye…

    ReplyDelete
  17. @abhishek
    Ha baat to sahi h....bt emotions ko kon rok paya h kbi....
    They are...and they will be the part of life...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mast hai yr.....
    Tu toh flash bck main le gai yr....

    ReplyDelete
  19. @prashant
    hmm....memories flash back me hi le jati h... :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. gr8 yr.. hm sb ki feelings apne words me express kr di yr....too good yr... and miss you and love you too..... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  21. @arpita
    thanx dear.... 4 appreciating

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice lines..........dear

    ReplyDelete