Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Sunday, 27 May 2012

Is this the REAL me????


Is this the real me???



Not feeling happy and dying somewhere inside….and what was that, really happened???
It appears like something is ruling over my mind again and again…..and again many several times for not knowing the reason of what had really took over mahhh mind like this???
Hard over to look in my eyes in front of the mirror,, to just  let me answer myself??
But what was that I really don’t know??
And just willing to know that I really wanted to………..
Over the years ,,I’ve been a kind of person who can never sit quite for so long….and even a movie seems to be very odd to me as there  I am suppose to sit quite for some time and let others enjoy//…….but a whole day…and the next day…and even the next one???
Hellllllllooooooooooooooo…………I need myself back…….shouting on my own…I again started wondering……the same world?? Same environment?? Same routine??  But why I’ve not been comfortable for so long time??
This questions are really taking me off, and I am really in the state of pendulum,, hanging every now and then between this  unanswered  quiz going inside me……

With whom should I talk??
Where should I rush??

Is there someone who can really make me understand at this particular situation….I have never felt like this before. So uncomfortable…..so suffocated…as if there’s been a great scarcity of oxygen on this earth…ohhhhhhh GoDDDDDDDD……….!!!!!!!!!..........I need myself back…………?????????
Or else please somebody tell me?? What is it???
:( :( :( :(

Here I’m with all the answers collectively………and I came in the state of being answered of all that stuff…………cozzzzzzzz
Heeeyyyyyyyy……..helllllllloooooo……hurrreeeeyyyyyyy!!
We are here once again together to celebrate this never ending joy…..and they just starred me for the worst reaction I gave them back……my emotions,, frustration,, & all those suffocation and questions bursted out in tears all rolling over from my big…big eyes… to my cheeks and then vanishing somewhere being dropped at mhh clothes…….
Their reaction::
Heeeeeeyyyyyyyy……what happened??.....is everything all right??
They hugged me together…..as if I was their cute lil kid :D
And here m back once again consoling myself in there  arms….and a feeling comfort…..i just realized what I’ve had at the moment……MY FRIENDS………..MY LIFE………The reason behind my smile…..and yeah of never ending joy…..that I was suppose to celebrate with them….. :) :) :)

I’m all right now………!!!!

But what happened??

My reply::
May be I was missing you all……..facing the worst face of my life…..but you all made me up again…..and given me the courage to stand strongly….while dealing all that…and they hugged me again…..
Saying……..we are always with you….no matter in every situations…..just feel relaxed…and you will see….all your sorrows will vanish in a moment…..coz we are here together…….  :) :) :)

And here I’m back again…….with the same myself…..and a feeling of having myself back again………a complete me………!!!!!!!

Love you my dear ones…..just love you a lot……..!!!!!!!!!

~NOOPUR~

8 comments:

  1. @jayesh...
    will miss you too.....nd yeah i2 believe tht u,,me ,, inu,, shrey,, will rock again....
    tab tak.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this post very much where with your permission I would like to use some lines in my side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jaswanth majety
    sure u can use my link on behalf of my name...but dont copy it...plz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand, anyways thanks for the offer. We keep continuing..
    Bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy every moment and be happy always.

    best wishes!

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. @yashwant ji..
    I knw ur wishes are always with me...thanx again...

    ReplyDelete