Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Saturday, 14 September 2013

"MY LONELY WORLD... :-( ...!!!!!



I am going to be away,,
and 'll remain alone in my way......

Nobody seems to be there,,
Now with whom I'll share???

Will they remember me??
I just need a moment to see....

I'll be so lonely without them,,
why life is playing this game???

What's the mistake I've committed??
just the answer I needed...!!!!

Is there someone with me??
I just beg them at my knee....

Just a hand to care...
I don't know,, What is fair...

I've so many questions in my mind,,
Atleast,, one to be kind...

I think,, life is so cleaver...
I'll forget them never...

Will keep them in my heart,,
Let,, Everything be apart....

I'm like a seashore,,
Which will remain incomplete...I'm sure....!!!!!

Because,,

I'm going to be away,,
And will remain incomplete in my way....!!!!!

~ NOOPUR ~

9 comments:

  1. good yaar....
    best translations of feelings to words...
    .....SUPER LIKE.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u shreyas..4 the like....!!!

    hope you'll enjoy more blogs in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. like it !!! :)keep up the gud work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one :)

    http://www.iredeem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just awesome seems like only a writer can write it..Thumbs Up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments always cheer me up!!
      Thanks :)

      Delete
  6. nice poem ,
    try to explore the boundries of your words..

    regards.

    ReplyDelete