Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Saturday, 23 August 2014

I was waiting for you there.........



I was waiting for you there. . .
So long, i stood...blinking my eyes
And searched for you, everywhere...


Soon it started to rain
And i got some fear. . .
No one was there on the road
and the silence of nature, I can hear. . .

I think, my heart was stolen
And thought all the feelings I'll share. . .
I just believed ,, I was in Love
And to tell You it was a dare. . .

You told never

But I've heard ever. . .
My tears rolled on my cheeks
And emotions became like flare. . .

Not the whole world
But at least someone to care. . .
 My feelings will change never
you are the only one I loved ever. . .

Throughout my life I'll be fair
And the way I love is rare. . .
The turn is there in my eyes,,
Because for you I'm still waiting there. . . 

~NOOPUR~

10 comments: