Thank You so much for landing here, and giving your precious time to read my blog.
Your comments will appreciate me more, so feel free to drop your views on my post :)

Search Books

Thursday, 10 May 2012

"I feel in love........ :-) "


The thoughts of yours,,
Makes me fly........

The wings of mine,,
Takes me so high.......

Far across the mountains,,
I flow like fountains........

Sometimes,, I use to smile,,
My heart sings in a while........

Now, My loneliness is no more,,
And, i wish to dance on the sea shore........

The time when it rains,,
It gives relief to all my pains.........

You are the one all-above,,
And that's what i feel in love..........


- Noopur

16 comments:

  1. superb :)
    I'll propose my grlfrnd by using this poem only ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jayesh..... :)
    And i would suggest,,first find a girl than it 'll be helpful.......all the very best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice line noopur i m just doind CP paste......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot anand.......my pleasure!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. first, thnx for reading me noopur...

    .........and i will also use this poem to propose a gal... :)

    10 May 2012 19:04

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good poetic expression .Good to read .pl visit this link-
    कृपया यहाँ भी पधारें -http://veerubhai1947.blogspot.in/

    बुधवार, 9 मई 2012
    शरीर की कैद में छटपटाता मनो -भौतिक शरीर

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Vivek VK Jain
    My pleasure to visit there...and ya sure u can... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @veerubhai
    Thanks 4 visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @कविता रावत
    Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo teri ye chamtkar kab ho gya yaar well
    awesome written yarr

    ReplyDelete